What you need to know before you visit our office
What you need to know before you visit our office. Please print this page and read it before you come to your appointment.
- Covid 19 is a dangerous virus and we have spared no expense to protect you and ensure your safety.
- I urge you to read about our safety precautions by clicking on the link above.
- Make absolutely sure that of your xrays and your referral slip and other medical records are sent to the office BEFORE you arrive. We no longer have the luxury of calling for these during your visit. Failure to get these materials to us in a timely fashion will result in a rescheduling of your visit.
- Bring ALL your insurance information with you.
- Arrive on time.You will not be allowed in the office prior to your appointment time.
- Once you arrive at the outer door to the office but prior to entry:; Call the office phone 617.277.6700 to announce your arrival. Only then will you be granted permission to enter the office.
- Upon arrival you will find a small table outside. If you need a facemask you can take one.
- If you must bring someone ( and we discourage it) you are allowed only one additonal person. This applies to all patients including children.
- You cannot bring magazines, work materials, laptops or any other paraphranelia into the office.
- Priority is given to pediatric patients and health care workers and the elderly for appointments
- All patients will be screened prior to entry into the office. You will not be allowed in the office if you have any of the following symptoms or signs
All patients over the age of 2 must wear a facemask prior to entry into the office
If you have a pair of goggles please wear them.
Bring BOTH your Health and Dental Insurance cards.
Bring a list of all of your medications.
- Fever, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, cough, respiratory illness of any kind, loss of sense of smell
- Prior contact with a person tested Positive for COVID 19 within the past 14 days
- Travel outside the country within the last 2 weeks
- A positive test for COVID 19 with the past 2 weeks
All patients will be required to pay a small COVID 19 fee to help pay for and cover the enormous cost incurred by the practice to provide protection during your visit. This fee is due in full at the time of your appointment.
- The fee for routine consults is $25.00
- The fee for routine extraction of teeth and simple biopsy procedures is $50.00
- The fee for impacted teeth, bone grafting, and implants and other major procedures is $85.00