Our Safety Plan in Response to COVID 19 Pandemic
My office is implementing strict protocols to protect not only you, but your family,
our staff and the doctor from transmission of this virus.
Here is what we are doing.
- Each staff member is screened on arrival at the office and wears complete protection thorughout your visit.
- All equipment is either sterilized, displosableor completely disinfected (chairs,cabinets)between each and every patient.
- Spaced out appointment times to reduce physical contact
- All patients screened every day prior to entrance into the office; health and temp checks
- All room air is "scrubbed clean" between every patient. We have installed a total of FOUR Molekule PECCO technology air filtration and cleaning systems throughout the office. This is the ONLY air filtration technology that will kill Sars-2 virus.
- All patients and staff to wear masks in the office and waiting room.
- All surgical personell to wear N95 or P100 NIOSH certified respirators, sealed goggles, gowns, surgical caps, booties, and gloves.
- Complete room disinfection procedures between every patient with FDA approved virucidal disinfectants.
- All of our equipment uses only STERILE water.
- Limit you exposure to contaminated air. Unlike most dental offices we use only compressed medical grade nitrogen gas powered equipment; no use of compressed air at all.
- All anesthesia and surgical equipment to be disposable or completely sterilized.
- Follow up calls 5 days after for ALL patients to verify COVID status